Your bathroom might be the one place in your house where you can find peace after a long day. Do you dream about a walk in shower with multiple shower heads or even a bathtub designed for a spa? A complete bathroom remodel can help transform your bathroom into a more modern and personalized space.
When it comes to designing your dream bathroom it can very quickly become overwhelming. While navigating through your Pinterest finds, trying to narrow down current trends you love, you might find yourself wondering how you are going to achieve your ideal aesthetic while utilizing your current space.
We have put together some of the top bathroom trends of 2020 that you don’t want to pass up. Here are the top 5 bathroom design trends to consider:
- Deep Soaking Tubs – Ever regret getting rid your master bathroom tub? The tub is making a fast comeback, but not just your generic tub. There are endless ways to incorporate a tub into your space, whether you want it to be the focal point of the room or inside you master shower, a deep soaking tub can add even more character to your room. It also makes for a relaxing upgrade/addition.
- Framed Mirrors – Mirrors are a great addition to every room in your house, making your space feel larger. Thankfully there are endless design possibilities to choose from when it comes to mirrors. Are you looking for a vintage piece, one with a pop of color, or a more modern frame? The choice is yours and the possibilities are endless.
- Walk-In Showers – The walk-in shower design has been popular for quite some time, by adding large-format tiles, choosing a matte black finish, or even incorporating a deep soaking tub into the shower, you can give your walk-in shower the transformation needed to match your ideal aesthetic.
- Brass Finishes – Adding a brass finish to your bathroom is a great way to give your room a luxe feel. If you decided do go with a more neutral stone selection, brushed brass can add a romantic feel to your space while incorporating subtle glamour.
- Tile – When it comes to choosing a tile there are so many options it can easily becoming overwhelming. The rectangle subway tile is one we love allowing for a clean design with a modern feel. Don’t be afraid to mix it up and go bold by adding unique shapes to the mix.
When it comes to designing your dream bathroom don’t be afraid to go bold with your tile selection, add a dramatic tub, or even transform your shower into the walk-in shower of your dream. Hopefully these trends give you the design inspiration you’ve been looking for.
At Penn Construction & Design, we combine licensed Realtor knowledge with custom design and craftsmanship to deliver exceptional client satisfaction. If you want to discuss how you can add value to your home, call or contact Penn Construction & Design for a consultation at (484) 453-5071.