The kitchen is the most used space in your home. It is essentially the hub. A place where you entertain guests, take zoom meetings, cook family dinners, & catch up after a long day. The appliances in your kitchen should be functional, helping you complete your day to day tasks stress free.
For years stainless steel appliances have been a staple piece in kitchens due to their durability & easy to clean features. Making them the go to appliance in millions of homes.
Here are the top 5 benefits of stainless steel appliances.
- They are Durable. You want kitchen appliances that are durable. They need to be able to withstand the commotion of a busy house. You want a product that won’t scratch easily, will resist stains, & won’t easily rust. Due to their durable material & being corrosion resistant stainless steel appliances are bound to last you years.
- Easy to Maintain. Who doesn’t love the ability to clean up their kitchen in a breeze? Since these products do not easily absorb dirt they can be easily wiped down & cleaned. All you need is mild soap, warm water, and a rag. Just make sure that whatever product you use to clean your appliances is approved by the manufacturer.
- They are Both Customizable & Versatile. The materials can be used throughout the kitchen. Whether you want to use it for the stove, refrigerator, or cooktops there is a stainless steel option available. This gives you plenty of options to choose from. You can easily match these appliances to any kitchen design or color. These appliances are known to pair well with wood cabinets, tile backsplashes, & other features.
- Easy to Coordinate. Not only are stainless steel appliances customizable and versatile, they also coordinate easily within your kitchen. Due to its increasing popularity you can easily find other kitchen products with the same finish. Helping you create the perfect kitchen design.
- Germ-Resistant. With COVID-19 here to stay this might be the most important benefit of them all. Stainless steel is non-porous meaning it resists lingering germs & bacteria better than other surfaces. This is extremely important since it is the most used space in your home.
At Penn Construction & Design, we combine licensed Realtor knowledge with custom design and craftsmanship to deliver exceptional client satisfaction. If you want to discuss how you can add value to your home, call or contact Penn Construction & Design for a consultation at (484) 453-5071.