Apart from the kitchen the bathroom is one of the most loved & used spaces in your home. The bathroom is a great space to begin your design refresh. This is where you spend the most time by yourself. When done correctly the bathroom easily transforms into your own personal sanctuary. Helping you create a self-care routine in a space that is designed with tranquility in mind.
Whether you are rinsing your face at night, brushing your teeth before work, or styling your hair for a night out your bathroom should be a place you like spending time in. If you are ready to give your space a design refresh look no further, we have you covered with some of the hottest trends to keep an eye on in 2021.
Top bathroom design trends to look out for in 2021.
- Floating Vanities. A floating vanity design typically leans more on the contemporary end, but these space-saving storage solutions have become more customizable to fit any design aesthetic. Whether you are looking for a more modern piece or a contemporary solution you can customize your vanity to fit any style. From the sinks to the hardware the options are endless.
- Back-Lit Mirrors. A majority of homeowners will replace their mirrors during a bathroom renovation. A back-lit mirror is a functional & decorative selection, offering ambient lighting without the added glare or reflections. It can also be used as a nightlight when dimmed properly. Helping your navigate your space at night.
- Soaking Tubs. Adding a spa like design to your bathroom, a soaking tub is the key to rest & relaxation. One of the most popular bath layouts is adding a separate tub & shower. We have a feeling the freestanding flat tub is here to stay.
- Warm Color. A fresh coat of paint can transform any space. We have started to see more & more designers adding bold hues into small spaces like bathrooms. The top trending colors for 2021 include vibrant & warm hues.
- Quartz Countertops. Bathroom countertops should be durable. Quartz is easy to maintain, stain & scratch resistant making it a top selection for bathroom countertops. Their surfaces are also non-porous which means they are less susceptible to trapping bacteria. This is extremely important in damp environments like a bathroom.
Whether you are updating a powder room or completely renovating a master suite these are just some design elements to consider adding to your space.
At Penn Construction & Design, we combine licensed Realtor knowledge with custom design and craftsmanship to deliver exceptional client satisfaction. If you want to discuss how you can add value to your home, call or contact Penn Construction & Design for a consultation at (484) 453-5071.