Penn Construction + Design provides home renovation services throughout Delaware County PA, Montgomery County PA and the City of Philadelphia.
In this role, you’ll play an integral part in the success of the company and have a large impact in company direction. We’re looking for someone who wants to come with us to the next level. As a Carpenter, you’re skilled in your craft. Must be able to perform all functions from framing through finish work. Ability to work efficiently, and have flexibility to move from job to job.
Contact us if you are: • Deadline-focused and results driven • Respected for your strong people skills and commitment to world- class service • Interested in professional achievement and further development • Strong desire to play an active role within a dynamic, competitive team • Willing to dedicate 45-50 hours per week to this position
Apply and Send resume to: Join Our Team!
– Skilled Carpenter, 10+ years of experience
– Good with basic power tools
– Ability to follow instructions, detail oriented & willing to learn
– Ability to work well with others. and have positive attitude, respects for others, good team player
– Can work overtime and weekends when needed
– Willing to perform any task given to you by your supervisor and willing to learn
– Authorized to work in the United States
– Lift heavy materials and products
– Have reliable transportation
– Good communications skills
We need someone who can start working immediately.
– Full Time Job, Good growth opportunities
– Mon to Fri [ 8 am to 4:30 pm ]
– Compensation depends upon experience
Must have drivers license, clean drug test, & references.